Mental Health Counselor
4115 Bridge Avenue, Cleveland, OH, USA
Under the general supervision of Behavioral Health and working as part of the May Dugan Center, this position will provide a range of assessment, prevention, and intervention services with individuals experiencing significant and severe emotional and behavioral difficulties. This position requires the ability to assess and manage DSM-V disorders including but not limited to emotional, behavioral, trauma and stressor related disorders. This position also requires the ability to maintain documentation according to agency and regulatory standards, develop and evolve curriculum, and work collaboratively with the treatment team.
About the Role
• Adheres to all HIPAA, ethics, and professional-standards requirements of Federal and State Law, organizational policy, and policies of licensing and credentialing boards.
• Speaks and acts in a manner sensitive and responsive to individual ethnic, cultural, and developmental background, disabling conditions, conditions impacting one’s ability to form accurate perceptions, process information, understand direction, and communicate important information
• Interacts with members of this and other organizations respectfully, professionally, and in a manner representative of May Dugan Center brand
• Productively contributes to the functioning of interdisciplinary teams, including regular participation in team meetings and collaborations
• Assumes additional responsibilities and participates in special projects as needed or directed
• Actively maintains individual caseload in addition to group responsibilities
Licensed Mental Health Professional or Clinical
(LSW, LPC) Bi-lingual (Spanish Speaking) – preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $52,000.00 - $59,000.00 per year
Send resume and cover letter to Gretchen to apply: firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Company
May Dugan Center is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. All interested and qualified parties are afforded equal opportunity with respect to employment, compensation, benefits, training, transfer, and promotion without discrimination, without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by law.